An open-source reactive control autonomous vehicle built entirely in ROS and python.
Modeled after Georgia Tech's ramblin' wreck.
Used as a float in the Homecoming parade.
Made at the Agency at Georgia Tech (the AI Club).
WHAT I DID
- Led a team of over 15 people in redeveloping the project from scratch using reactive control and ROSpy.
- Implemented main steering (driving) logic using reactive control techniques.
- Implemented perception logic for vision sensor.
- Debugged issues with hardware integration of our system.
- Currently leading effort to integrate machine learning for vision and obstacle detection, as well as simulation testing.